This is a brand new Harry Potter Stamping community! Come, fill out an application, and let people judge which Harry Potter character your personality most resembles! This is not a "Sorting" Community, there are no commitments that come with joining this community (but we'd love it if you stick around to vote on other people!).
To see the collection of stamps (collection is always being updated and expanded) you can look here.
1) First, join the community (duh).
2) Fill out an application thoroughly. The application will not be accepted by the mod if you have given one-sentence answers. There's no need to write a novel, but we won't be able to properly stamp you with only a few words on each question. In addition, applications not placed behind an lj-cut will be rejected from the queue, and applicants will be asked to resubmit.
3) You CAN vote on applications even if your application hasn't been submitted/accepted/stamped yet. When voting on other applications, place your vote in the subject line. An explanation in the content of your comment is always appreciated!
4) DON'T take things too seriously. If you submit an application, be prepared to get any kind of votes. If you get voted as a character you hate, don't take it personally. It's just teh internetz, y0. You can re-apply once if you feel you didn't get an accurate sorting. Explain why you're re-applying in #16 of the application, as well as putting "STAMPED: [CHARACTER] | RESTAMP" in the subject line, so other voters know which character you were previously stamped as. There's no use in re-applying if you're going to get the same vote, is there? Didn't think so.
5) Applications must have ten votes in order to be stamped. A collective post of applications that still need votes will be posted each week. If you don't vote, you don't get stamped.
6) Check sites like Wikipedia or the Harry Potter Lexicon if you're uncertain about a character's personality.
7) Put one of your favorite movies in your subject line to show you've read the rules. DO NOT type "Favorite Movie" in the subject line, that defeats the whole purpose. ONLY ONE MOVIE. You can narrow it down to one, just pick one! It's not impossible.
8) Put your final vote in the comment subject line.
9) You can put in the theme application before you have been stamped, just be sure that you have submitted a regular application first.
10) Have fun and be kind!
With all of these questions, please assume that they all are followed by the world "Explain." Elaboration is your friend! You don't need to write us a novel, but we can't properly stamp you without enough information!
Also, please remember to put the application under an LJ cut! If you are unsure of how to do so, please go HERE
April Theme Was: What Is Your Animagus?.
May Theme Is: Which HP Character Should You Be Dating?
The Last Year RPG at Greatest Journal
stamping_comms, a master list of all LJ Stamping Communities.
If you would like to affiliate with this community, please let lovebuggin know, either on one of her posts in this community, or on her Friends Only post at her personal LJ. The following banner can be placed in either communities or personal journals:
Below is a character list, although hopefully you're familiar with the characters already! If anyone is left off of this list, please feel free to let one of the mods know, and we'll add them to the list. More information about all Harry Potter characters can be found at the Harry Potter Lexicon. To see the collection of stamps (collection is always being updated and expanded) you can look here.
Barty Crouch, Jr.
Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody
... ..... ... ..... ... ..... ... ..... ... ..... ... .....
userinfo by kikithepirate. || layout by peppermintspoon.